SASHA is a non-discriminatory, sex-positive, pro-choice, accessible, open, responsible and confidential association. Sexual health and wellness is promoted from a bio-psycho-social-cultural-spiritual perspective for all individuals, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
SASHA supports human rights for all
Please join SASHA and:
- Contribute to debates in the field of sexual medicine and sexual health.
- Attend regular informative CPD/CME accredited meetings.
- Network with other professionals in the field.
As a professional SASHA member you are eligible to:
- Vote, nominate and be nominated and elected for the SASHA executive committee and other committee’s.
- Vote for resolutions at the SASHA Annual General Meeting.
- Apply for Certification.